- Pregnancy test kits can be bought at supermarkets and pharmacies
- Buy online if you can, to avoid contact with other people and reduce spread of the Coronavirus
- Most pregnancy tests are accurate from the first day of a missed period, or at least 21 days after you last had unprotected sex - if a test is done too soon, it might be too early to detect pregnancy
- Pregnancy test kits are as accurate as tests offered in clinics
- It is important to seek help if you have pain or bleeding and think that you might be pregnant
- Contact your family doctor or sexual health clinic by phone or online
- A clinic appointment will be arranged for anyone who needs to be seen
- It is important not to travel to a GP surgery, clinic or hospital unless you are asked to
Please support us if you can!
We don't accept advertising...
Please help us to keep Contraception Choices freely available.